52nd Annual Meeting of the Association for European Paediatric and Congenital Cardiology
The AEPC Annual Meeting, held this year in the Megaron Athens International Conference Centre (M. A. I. C. C.), has a long tradition of bringing together not only Pediatric Cardiologists, but also specialists from all the disciplines dedicated to the care of patients with cogenital heart diseases, forn fetal life to adulthood, with delegates coming from both Europe and form around the worid, in ever increasing numbers.
- Advance in geneticis, embryology and basic sciencie
- Fetal cardiology
- Intensive care managemento
- Non-invasive techniques and therapeutic procedures
- Percutaneous therapeutici procedures
- Novel surgical techniques
- Congenital coronary anomalies
- Electrophysiology and arrhytmias of the congenital heart
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Psychological aspects of Paediatric and Adult Congenital Cardiology
- Joint session of the Psychosocial and Nursing Working Groups.